ReConnect – Youth Homelessness Early Intervention Services
ReConnect is a free, voluntary and confidential service for young people 12 – 18 of age who have recently left home or are thinking about leaving home soon and require support.
ReConnect workers can offer you:
- Someone to talk to
- Support with building positive relationships
- Referral to other services
- Connecting with school and employment pathways
- We can arrange meetings at a place suitable for you and/or your family
To access ReConnect you can:
- Refer yourself
- You can refer friends you are worried about
- A parent/carer can refer you
- A service or your school can refer you
ReConnect is a Youth Homelessness Early Intervention and Prevention Program and includes group work as well as providing support for community events.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.