Partnership Support Service
The Partnership Support Service (PSS) is an Anglicare NT social enterprise that works together with Aboriginal organisations to deliver stronger services for community. It was founded to support self-determination and our commitment to listening, learning and walking together.
Anglicare NT has a breadth of experience that can assist in the development, long-term independence and sustainability of Aboriginal organisations in the Northern Territory. Through genuine, equitable partnerships, we can learn both ways and co-design services, products and training to meet your organisation’s needs and aspirations. Collaborations can be project based or long-term to help strengthen and grow your organisation’s capabilities. Support may include:
- Providing embedded practice consultants within partner organisations
- Developing policy, quality and tendering projects
- Facilitating access on a cost recovery basis to specialist services within Anglicare NT such as Human Resources, Finance, ICT and Quality Assurance
- Delivering service specialised training
- Providing coordination and referrals to sub-contract suitably qualified third-party providers
To learn more, contact 08 8985 0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Above: David Curtis, JCAC Executive Manager; Leonie Patterson, Anglicare NT Senior Aboriginal Advisor; and Sam Ashton, JCAC CEO.