Team Leader – General Residential Care Service, Leslie HouseCloses on: July 13, 2015
Team Leader – General Residential Care Service – Full Time – Based In Alice Springs
Anglicare NT is a respected provider of quality human services across urban, regional and remote area. Anglicare NT offers a range of career opportunities in the community and social services sector in a diverse range of fields such as children and youth, family relationships and counselling, out of home care, refugee and migrant, corporate services, financial counselling, mental health, disability and home care, social enterprises and specialist homelessness services.
Anglicare NT offers great benefits including a commitment to further training and development options, flexible working conditions, five (5) week’s annual leave and a strengths based environment. We also offer great salary packaging options that can significantly increase your take home pay.
Our motto of Respect, Fairness and Community articulates our values of cultural respect, social justice and partnership. By living our values, we work to achieve excellent outcomes and make a lasting difference in the lives of the Territorians.
About the Position
As the Team Leader you will be responsible for coordinating the 24/7 Generalist Residential Service. You will need to be suitably experienced to ensure the service operates in a safe trauma informed therapeutic homelike environment and culturally appropriate direct care, support and supervision is provided to children/young people in the care of the Chief Executive of the Department Children & Families (DCF) in line with Anglicare NT policies, Out of Home Care (OOHC) Standards, contract and legislative requirements.
To be considered for this role you shall hold;
- A Diploma in relevant field e.g. Youth Work, Residential Care, Community Services or be willing to undertake relevant studies.
- Prior experience in staff management; providing supervision, conducting staff reviews and developing teams.
- Experience in providing flexible case work and support to children/young people and/or families
- Download the Position Description (below), address section 6.3 and 6.4 of the selection criteria and apply using the button below by 9.00am 13th July 2015.
- You must have a NT Ochre Card and National Criminal History Check (Less than 3 months old).
- For further information please contact Adrian Scholtes, Senior Program Manager on (08 8951 8014).
Anglicare NT is a Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people are encouraged to apply.Team Leader Position Description | Team Leader Position Description