Communities for Children Alice Springs Seeking Expressions of Interest
The Australian Government Department of Social Services has funded Anglicare NT as the Communities for Children Facilitating Partner (CfCFP) for Alice Springs.
CfCFP is seeking Expressions of Interest from organisations that can deliver positive and sustainable outcomes for vulnerable children and families (pre-birth to 12yo).
Contracted services need to ensure that their CfC Activities:
- Are accessible to target groups, i.e. Indigenous people and culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Use early intervention and prevention approaches.
- Are evidence-based or are working towards becoming evidence-based.
- Are provided free of charge.
- Have appropriately qualified staff.
- Demonstrate cultural competency.
- Have the capacity to meet contractual requirements, including data collection and reporting.
To submit an expression of interest, please download the CfC Expression of Interest March 2015.
For further information please contact Elizabeth Flynn, Communities for Children Initiatives Manager on 8951 8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Wednesday, 22 April 2015