A full life and social justice for all
Hope – Kindness – Respect – Fairness – Integrity
- Anglicare NT is an agency of the Anglican Diocese of the NT, formed to respond to social needs across our diverse communities. Jesus said, “I have come that you may have life, and have it in all its fullness” (John 10:10).
- Anglicare NT acknowledges and celebrates the Traditional Custodians and Owners of this country and we pay our respects to Elders, past and present.
- Anglicare NT is a local organisation, formed, embedded and managed by and with Territorians and their communities.
Principles that guide us
- Strengths approach
- Child safe and family centered
- Respect for culture and diversity
- Reconciliation and self-determination
- Staff are our greatest asset
- Social justice
- Community development
- Trauma-informed practice
- Strong management and governance
- Outcomes focus
View our full Strategic Plan 2019-2022